Beat the travel blues with a taste of minimalist Tokyo café vibes at Daīzu.
Located at the heart of Rangoon Road, Daīzu Café is a casual Japanese-Western fusion-lifestyle concept centered around the holistic usage of soy, nutrition, sustainability, and mindfulness in daily living within a tranquil haven.
Delivering more than sustenance through food, the cafe’s high ceilings and minimalist mezzanine loft interior space (with patio to boot!) deliver Zen-like experiential dining, allowing you to unwind and recharge while feasting on wholesome fusion fare.
A comprehensive menu melding Japanese and Western influences ranging from Brunch, Pasta, Rice Bowls, Mains, and Small Plates makes Daizu the ideal dining spot for catering to large groups with diverse palates.
Special Clause due to Covid-19:
- For postponement, rescheduling can be done to any date before 31st December 2022 due to Covid-19 and dates will be depending on availability.
Here is the T&C for the venue booking:
- Booking of the Venue will be held for 14 days, after-which Daizu Cafe reserves the right to release booking.
- The event will only be deemed confirmed upon receipt of 50% deposit.
- Minimum guaranteed number of guests & total price will be included in the Agreement of Contract
- The final number of guests & menu selection will be required at least 7 working days prior to the event date
- Within 30 days prior to Confirmed Event: 50% of the anticipated cost
- Within 14 days prior to Confirmed Event: 80% of the anticipated cost
- Within 24-Hours prior to Confirmed Event: 100% of the anticipated cost