Skyline Aqua aims to promote fitness in Singapore through an exciting and innovative workout… all on water.
Using water to transform fitness!
FloatFit is a 30 mins workout on water using the world’s first floating exercise mat, the AquaBase.
Revolutionary, high intensity low impact, cross training workout which includes squats, mountain climbers, V-sits, burpees, lunges and many more. These are a combination of both strength and cardio training as they work the core while increasing the heart rate.
Vinyasa Yoga session merging breath and movement to strengthen the body and mind.
FloatFit makes the most of water’s instability. It uses the full length of the AquaBase to maximum effect. The core is worked continually to maintain balance.
-Coordination & balance
Private FloatFit HIIT/ Yoga session for corporate team building, social events, group exercise etc.
We charge $25/ pax for any additional participants up to 16 pax maximum per class.
You can choose either FloatFit HIIT or FloatFit Yoga session.
Venue: PARKROYAL On Beach Road
Preferred Timings: Anyday 1-4pm
We accept other timings too but it's upon approval.
We can arrange food and beverage/ light snacks for your participants. Prices for food is separately charged.
- We need at least 2 weeks notice period to book the preferred date and time for the class
- 100% advance payment to confirm the booking
- No refund for changes or cancellation of classes once booking is confirmed/ payment made
- Skyline Aqua has the right to cancel the class due to bad weather conditions
- Participants are expected to arrive 15 mins before the class starts
- Venue will be at PARKROYAL on Beach Road
- Dress Code, any kind of swimwear, lycra or dry-fit gym attire.
- Bring a bottle of water, own towel and dry clothes to change (Shower facilities and locker provided)
- Participants are not allowed to use the hotel amenities after the class, except for the shower facilities.
Price per pax and minimum spend stated above are the lowest price available for hire & are subjected to service charge and prevailing government taxes.