Emotional, Simple, Refreshing, Heartwarming Style photography , well versed in capturing fleeting moments of expressions and emotions.
Your wedding is your special day, just leave the photography details to me and I will deliver the shots you have always dreamed of!
Start from 2500
1 x photographer (10 hours coverage)
*30-50 pcs enhance edited photo10 hours wedding actualday photography services
*Release all high resolution JPEG files
*Final Delivery on USB Flash Drive
1. WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY ORDER: This signed Contract constitutes an order for wedding photography and
videography services in the form of photographs, video clips, proofs, negative films, digital images, CDs/DVDs of images and albums. There
is no oral or other agreement of the parties hereto and this Contract constitutes full and complete understanding and agreement between
the Bride and Groom (jointly known as the ‘Client’) and One & One Studio Pte Ltd (the ‘Studio’).
2. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: Although care will be taken with the digital negatives, photographs and video clips taken on the Wedding Day,
the Studio limits any liability for loss, damage or failure to deliver photographs and video clips for any reason on behalf of the Studio,
agents, assigns or licensees for their nonperformance caused by any force majeure of similar circumstances, illness, accident or any cause
beyond their control; nor for the loss or damage of any photographic and videography materials, whether in transit or in developing to
return of money paid by Client for each un-produced shot. In any event, the limit of the Studio's liability shall not exceed the contract price
3. SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED IMAGES: While every reasonable effort will be made to produce and deliver outstanding photographs
and video clips, a wedding is an uncontrolled event; The Studio cannot guarantee delivery of any specifically requested image(s). The Studio
makes no warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied, statutory, or otherwise under this Agreement.
4. ADVERTISING & PROMOTIONS: The Studio may display or use photographs and video clips from Wedding Day and Engagement
Portraits for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, contests, bridal shows, public display as in malls, photography books,
photography instructional books, store fronts, window displays, studio displays, television advertising, magazine advertising and any other
purposes thought proper by the Studio.
5. COPYRIGHTS: It is agreed that limited copyright ownership of the digital negatives and video clips will transfer to the Client upon
delivery of the wedding photography and videography package ordered on this Contract under the following conditions:
1. The digital negatives, video clips and/or DVD’s are the property of CLIENT for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and
giving of photographs or presenting of video clips to friends and relatives
2. The Client must obtain written permission from the Studio prior to the Client publishing or selling the photographs or video clips for
6. MEALS: The Client will provide photographers and videographers’ meal(s)—and those of any assistants— at the reception if the total
photography/videography time is to last more than 6 hours. If no meal is provided for photographer, videographer and/or assistant, the
photography/videography team will take a 1-hour break to obtain a meal. Meals obtained by the Studio during contracted
photography/videography time will be reimbursed by contracting party. Meal cost will be submitted with receipts to the Client for
reimbursement. If the Studio must obtain a meal off-site, the 1-hour break will count toward the total contracted photography/videography
7. RETAINER FEE AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE: Upon signature, the Studio will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make
other reservations for the time and date. For this reason, the Retainer Fee 25% of the package order is non-refundable, even if date is
changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason, including acts of God, fire, strike, and extreme weather, except under Clause 9. The
Retainer Fee is to be paid upon the signing of this contract unless otherwise agreed by both parties. The Retainer Fee is applied towards the
contracted package order upon completion of this contract. The Client understands and agrees that the balance 75% of the payment is to
be paid by the end of the wedding day. The Studio will provide receipts for all monies paid.
8. DELIVERY TIME: The Studio agrees to have the contracted order for wedding photographs and video clips completed within six to eight
weeks of Wedding Day unless otherwise agreed upon. This guaranteed delivery time is dependent upon Studio having ALL the video and
image editing decision in his control.
9. CANCELLATION: In the event the Client must cancel the contracted services for wedding photography of this Contract, the Studio
agrees to refund all money paid, excluding the Retainer Fee of 25% of the package order if cancelled more than 60 days from date of
wedding. If less than 30 days one half of the total package will be retained. Studio will provide receipts to Client for all money paid.
10. ALTERNATE PROFESSIONAL STUDIO: In the event the Studio cannot perform due to illness, injury, or any other cause beyond her
control, the Studio agrees to provide an alternate Studio to perform under this Contract. The Studio warrants that the alternate Studio is a
competent and experienced wedding Studio.
11. REPRESENTATIONS: The Studio warrants and undertakes to the Client that this Contract is duly approved and will be executed by a
person duly authorised by the Studio.
12. GOVERNING LAW OF CONTRACT: The Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Price per pax and minimum spend stated above are the lowest price available for hire & are subjected to service charge and prevailing government taxes.