Brass Lion Distillery is Singapore’s first full-fledged micro-distillery specialising in producing high-quality small batch craft spirits. The brand debuts with the flagship Brass Lion Singapore Dry Gin — a tropical and distinctly Singaporean gin that evokes the island’s sense of place.
The heart of the 4,000-square-foot standalone building lies on the ground floor, where house spirits are produced in a hand-crafted 150-litre copper still. Each run is made in small batches, and is hand-labelled and hand-bottled. The multi-concept Brass Lion Distillery is also home to a retail corner, R&D lab, herb garden and a tasting room, which serves iterations of gin-based cocktails and light bites.
For those new to spirits and aficionados alike, Brass Lion Distillery offers a holistic gin experience with educational programs:
- Distillery tour
- Gin school workshop
- Gin master class
- Gin blending session [coming soon]
Customise your own Gin + Mixer Package!
Choose your Gin:
1. Brass Lion Singapore Dry Gin - $88
2. Brass Lion Butterfly Pea Gin - $98
3. Brass Lion Pahit Pink Gin - $98
Choose your Mixer:
1. Fever Tree Indian Tonic (X4 bottles) - $10
2. Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic (X4 bottles) - $10
3. East Imperial Ginger Beer (X4 bottles) - $10
4. East Imperial Yuzu Tonic (X4 bottles) - $10
5. Tasting Pack (X1 bottle each) - $10
Purchase any 2 gin bottles and get a complimentary set of mixers.
Drop us an e-mail at [email protected] to purchase or find out more.
Price per pax and minimum spend stated above are the lowest price available for hire & are subjected to service charge and prevailing government taxes.