SGD 5/ Piece
We're a printmaking studio based in Singapore that focus on handmade cards and products. We uses silkscreen printing, linocut printing and letterpress printing as our main production method. We provide bespoke services and products for multipurpose usage such as wedding invitations design, rubber stamp carving for couples/birthday/gifts, custom art prints and rubber stamp workshop.
Enjoy a 3hr workshop to learn linocut printmaking on papers and fabric. Linocut printmaking is a traditional printmaking technique that is used to produce cards, tote bags and prints in small quantity. It is easy to pick up as a hobby and ideal to use it for greeting cards printing.
1. Introduction to Linocut
2. Types of Materials
3. Artwork Preparation
4. Carving of Artwork
6. Home Sweet Home!
- Paper Making at $50 per pax
- Participants will be able to choose from the range of design we will be providing.
- Participants who wish to carve their own design, please drop us an email to confirm on the artwork.
- Minimum 2 pax per workshop. Maximum of 8 pax per workshop.
- All materials fully provided
- On spot location workshop only applicable in Singapore main island.
Price per pax and minimum spend stated above are the lowest price available for hire & are subjected to service charge and prevailing government taxes.