the chocolate family
Läderach is a family-owned luxury Swiss chocolatier. The brand's sweet beginnings are rooted in the picturesque canton of Glarus, Switzerland, where Rudolf Läderach Junior opened the first Läderach chocolate workshop in 1962.
Läderach's artisanal chocolates are handcrafted in Switzerland and are testament to the family's unwavering commitment to Swiss quality.
Chocolate lovers can now enjoy the fresh taste of Läderach's exquisite chocolates across Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
1. The products available at Läderach Chocolatier Suisse are available while stocks last.
2. Items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
3. Invoice will be void should the customer fail to pick up the ordered goods within the agreed period. Payment will not be refunded.
4. If there is no one to receive the goods during a delivery, a redelivery may be scheduled for an additional delivery fee.
5. In the event of supply difficulties, Läderach Chocolatier Suisse reserves the right to substitute any item with goods of equal or greater quantity or value without prior notice.
6. Please confirm the content of order upon receipt of merchandise, particularly for orders of fragile merchandise.
7. All terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Läderach Chocolatier Suisse reserves all rights to make the final decision on all matters of dispute.