Established in 1988, Liang Food Caterer is a halal caterer that is dedicated to excellence in food quality, preparation and presentation for a wide variety of events across Singapore.
Our team of culinary professionals uses the freshest ingredients with finesse. Our flavors create memorable meals that turn your special occasion into a successful one. We believe that freshness delivers the best flavor, taste and aroma. Therefore we do not add any preservatives or tenderizers to our food.
Throughout the years, we have catered for schools, offices, government organizations, Community Clubs (CC), Residents’ Committees (RC) and homes. Liang Food Caterer serves small groups of 10 up to large events of 2,000 people.
Delivery Charges are as follows:
1. Mini Sets, Mini-Tea Reception, Executive Bento and Normal Bentos will be at S$28.00
2. There will be a waiver above S$800(without GST);
3. Above S$1200(without GST & transport fee), there will be 1 complimentary item;
4. Above S$2000(without GST & transport fee), there will be 2 complimentary items.
1. A Delivery Surcharge is applicable for venues without lift access and/or an unloading bay.
2. For venues without lift access, a fee of $20 will be imposed for each floor taken to the setup location.
3. For venues without an unloading bay, a fee of $20 will be imposed depending on how far and/or inaccessible the parking lot is to the setup location.
4. For Tuas, Sentosa, and the Central Business District, an Area Surcharge of $18 for Mini Sets, Mini Tea Reception , and Bento Sets
5. The Area Surcharge is waived for orders above $800.
6. An Early Hour Surcharge is applicable for delivery time before 09:30 am.
7. Delivery Surcharge, Area Surcharge, and Early Hour Surcharge are individual charges, separate from the standard delivery charge.
1. Delivery time can be arranged at any time from 09:30 am to 7:00 pm. Kindly note that the arrival time may vary 30 minutes before or after the stated time due to unforeseen circumstances or traffic conditions.
2. For Bento Sets, Mini Sets and Mini Tea Reception, food is best consumed within 2 hours from the time of delivery.
3. Food is portioned according to 1 serving or 1 piece per person.
4. In the unlikely event that a menu item becomes unavailable, Liang Food Caterer reserves the right to replace any menu item with another item of similar value if the customer cannot be reached via the contact details provided.
1. Any changes (including confirmation or cancellation) must be made at least 3 working days before the function date.
2. Call us, if there are any changes in your order. DO NOT e-mail or fax.
3. Cancellation of a confirmed order will incur a 30% charge of the total bill. Cancellation of order 1 day before or on function date will incur a 100% charge of the total bill