Weddings are my true passion. To play a small part of a bride's big day is something I find magical and humbling. Organizing a wedding can be a very stressful time and choosing a make-up artist that you can trust to deliver your exact requirements is really important. Being in the make-up industry for many years I am fortunate to have a number of contacts that I am more than happy to recommend if needed; hairstylists, photographers and other make-up artists who could assist me with bigger bridal parties if required. Please get in touch and I will be more than happy to discuss your requirements for your big day!
1. In the event if client needs to make a cancellation due to any circumstances, deposits are non-refundable. However,the makeup artist will allow the client to change to the further dates which can be applicable for reason like natural disasters, pandamics, major accidents or deaths only. The makeup will need proof for the reschedule which also subject to availability.
2. Early morning surcharges and transportation charges are already included in the packages. However, if the client needs to start makeup 5am there is no extra charges, there is a charges before 3.30am, there is a charge of $80.
3. Any agreement in dates/timings with makeup artist will not be reserved unless the client make a booking by putting a deposit as a confirmation.
4. To secure a date for special occasions, photo-shoots or weddings, there is a requirement of 50% booking fee. The booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please be advised, dates and scheduled makeup times will only be reserved when a booking fee is received.
5. Hair accessory provided in the package are fresh/ preserved & artificial flowers. Makeup artist always does her best to assemble them in a way that compliments the bride’s dress code that day. Specific request for flowers other than those provided by makeup artist may be subject to additional cost.
6. Trial makeup and hair session must not be used for pre-wedding or ROM events. If you have plans to use the trial for the above occasions, please discuss with me. It can be done with some additional cash top-up. The makeup artist values integrity and honours her word and would like client to do the same. “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”
7. Makeup artist believes in punctuality and please refrain from being late because the makeup artist might has the next booking with other client. Thus, Makeup artist reserves the right to decline business in the event client does not cooperate with her.
8. Please note that all prices are subject to change. If you have already paid a security deposit then client retains the rates invoiced at the time of booking for the respective booking.
9. If client has a preferred colour/item that makeup artist does not currently have, client can feel free to inform makeup artist to use her/his own makeup.
10. Makeup artist usually leaves after each makeup & hair session unless client books a half-day or full-day service. If the client requests for her to stay. It may be subject to an additional charge of $80 for every hour she stays. Do discuss this with her before your actual day.
11. Hair products/equipments are work tools of makeup artist and are only reserved for client. Family and friends at the event should refrain from using them.
12. Touch-up stated in the package will be provided to the client/s only. Family and friends who are not within the package can request for a touch-up at $50 per person.
13. Any additional people require styling on the day, but do not have a booking, this is not normally a problem and payment can be in cash at the time of the appointment unless the makeup artist is unavailable due to the next appointment.