If you are thinking of getting married in Bali and don’t know much about the island and how to organize it abroad, Nagisa Bali & Events Management is happy to offer you its expertise in planning weddings.
Nagisa Bali Weddings and Events Management has become the complete ”wedding and events organiser” in Bali. We operate to minimise your stress by planning your wedding beforehand and therefore, maximise your enjoyment.
We understand, based on our experience, that organising a wedding is not an easy job for anyone. However, Nagisa Bali Weddings and Events Management will help every bride to organise their dream day, from concept to completion. We are able to create wedding events that are unique and close to perfection.
As a famous wedding destination, Bali offers unlimited opportunities, stunning landscapes and an incredible climate to enable brides’ wedding dreams to come true. Every bride can pick from a range of incredible venues and wedding locations.
Enquire with us to find out more!
1. A deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be transferred on receiving confirmation of reservation.
2. 2. Final payment is required 30 days prior to arrival or immediately if booking is made less than 30 days prior to arrival in order to guarantee your reservation.
3. Cancellation • 50 % cancellation fee from the total room night reserved will be charged if any cancellation received 21 - 8 days prior arrival on high or peak season and 14 - 8 day on low seasons • 100 % cancellation fee from the total room night reserved will be charged if any cancellation received 7 - 0 days prior arrival Or in case of NO SHOW.
4. Payment can be made by credit card (Visa/Master/Amex) or telegraphic bank transfer, the amount transferred must include telegraphic transfer fees.
5. No large party or function will take place at Beautiful Bali Villas without prior notification and approval.
6. The villa disclaims any and all liability of property loss or damage, as well as injury including death sustained by any person whilst residing at the villa or while engaged on any tour whether the loss or injury occurs as a result of breach of contractual obligations of the villa, it’s staff, employees or agent.