Congratulations on your engagement!
Events Artisan provides services from top to bottom - From sourcing the venue, photographer, makeup artist, entertainment and vendors alike, to designing the rundown, and also to be there and execute the rundown on the day. Of course, some couples might prefer to liaise on certain items themselves and we are happy to work with other vendors too. For full list of our services and to better understand our style, feel free to visit www.eventsartisan.com
In order to provide you with our service fee, please share with us your intended wedding date, attendance and venue. We will be in touch thereafter to arrange a coffee meeting to discuss any initial thoughts you might already have for the celebration and most importantly, to see whether we fit for each other!
"The day-of coordinator can be a life saver for couples who don’t have the budget for a full-service planner; couples who thought they could do it all alone and then realize, close to the wedding, that they were wrong; and couples who actually manage to plan it all alone, but then wisely realize that they shouldn’t leave the day-of nitty-gritty in the hands of their mother or maid of honour. Remember, your family and friends are your guests too, and you want them to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding." - Huffington Post
Rate starts from HKD 12,800, depending on the intended attendance and venue(s).
1. One meeting upon service confirmation, to discuss in details the items that have been arranged to date*
2. One meeting one month prior to wedding day, to discuss the rundown and “hand over” everything to Events Artisan*
3. One meeting one week prior to wedding day, to go through the finalised rundown and duties for helpers*
4. On the day management by one Director and one Assistant
5. Extra Assistants can be hired at additional charge (if needed)
(* = Up to two hours per meeting)
The said fee is exclusive of actual material charges, such as the printing of invitations, actual cost of flower and production materials, and services provided by vendors such as photographer, makeup artist or officiant. i.e. These will be billed separately. Other additional expenses (such as courier fee, IDD charges) will be billed at cost upon completion of the project.
Please note that the services listed above are not inclusive of running any event related errands, such as picking up or delivering attires, documents, supplies, etc.
On the event day Events Artisan will use their judgement when taking actions in regard to changes, weather, tardiness, non-performance etc. based on the situation, time limitations and/or the Client’s wishes.
1. Should, for any reason, the date and/or location of the event change, best effort will be made by Events Artisan to accommodate the new date. Any expenses caused by the change, including but not limited to deposits and fees that are non-refundable and non-transferable, are the sole responsibility of the Client. There may also be additional charges above and beyond those set in the original service agreement. The Client understands that last minute changes can impact the quality of the event and that Events Artisan is not responsible for these compromises in quality.
2. If the Client changes the date and/or location of the event and Events Artisan is unavailable to provide services, Events Artisan is then released from all obligations on the agreement, and shall in no way be held responsible or liable for non-performance. The Client also forfeits all costs for noncompliance with this agreement.
3. If the Client cancels the event, refunds from Events Artisan are limited to unearned fees. Deposits are strictly non-refundable, and any earned fees will have to be paid in full within thirty days of cancellation. Should Events Artisan be unable to perform any specific tasks in the planning and execution of the project due to illness or hospitalisation, unearned fees will be refunded.
4. Events Artisan is not responsible for any changes or cancellation due to the Act of God, such as fire, flood, earthquake or any other natural or human acts.
Corporate & Exhibition Planners
Corporate & Exhibition ...
Corporate & Exhibition Planners